maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2012

Switzerland 2012


In Finland again! It`s so cold in here that I was thinking to go back in Switzerland..
I had so nice time there and got a lot of friends and I can`t wait to go there again. 
First two weeks I was living with my finnish friend near Zûrich. She is living there so it was quite easy to go there. The last two weeks I lived in Davos which is a town middle of the mountains so it was very good place for snowboarding. The weather was perfect and I loved that place. 
It was like heaven to me.


Bern

Girls <3 After last year we have been good friends. 
They are finnish but now living in Switzerland

Bern

My friends working place :D

Shopping in Zûrich

Highway

We were cooking cheesecake in my friends house! It was delicious.


Jakobshorn, Davos



This picture was from our hotels window

I didn`t take so much pictures from Davos because we were snowboarding everyday so we couldn`t keep the camera with us. Sorry for that.
But I`m now back in business! ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti