maanantai 16. tammikuuta 2012

Last year in Switzerland

Hotel Bellevue Palace, Bern
Mun sveitsiläinen kaveri joka kävi inttiä siihen aikoihin pyysi mua kurssijuhliin, jotka pidettiin tuolla hotellissa. Koko hotla oli ihan järkyttävän hieno ja mitä Bernissä ehdin tallustelemaan niin voisin muuttaa kyseiseen kaupunkiin vaikka heti.

Sörenberg
It was amazing! I was snowboarding every day for two weeks and you can imagine how tired I was after that :-D


This is the house where I lived two months in Switzerland. I loved it! My working place was near and the train station was 50 meters away so it was so easy to go everywhere. 


You might wonder why there isn`t any snow in this picture?
Well, there wasn`t any snow in january! It was so weird. I didn`t  even need a jacket there, althought in Alps.

4 kommenttia: